Welcome to the Hampton Roads chapter of the IMA!!!
Come along and bring the benefits of management accounting to our local area by working with those like you who have an interest in these topics. In addition, by becoming part of IMA chapter you will be able to discover the value of being part of IMA's strong global network of professional chapters and councils.
Remember, membership in an IMA chapter is exclusive to IMA members and is included in your membership dues. Also, by participating in a local IMA chapter, members can:
- Stay current with the latest in management accounting through local speaker presentations/webinars and earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
- Make valuable new connections, exchange ideas, and get advice from other accounting and finance professionals.
- Take advantage of chapter leadership opportunities, which are open to all members and have been called "the best management training."
- Gain career insight and direction from a mentor, or become a mentor for others to expand your own leadership skills.
- Give back to your community while developing yourself professionally and networking in your field.
To create these opportunities for engagement, we are in need of a strong leadership team and a dedicated group volunteers to bring our chapter back to life. If you are interested in reviving your chapter affiliation, or joining us for the first time, please contact our membership officer at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
In the meantime, visit IMA’s website to learn more about our product offerings (CMA Certification, Strategic Finance Magazine, CPE course packages, free webinars etc.) and take advantage of your membership.
Royce D. Burnett, PhD, CMA, CPA, CGMA
Hampton Roads Chapter President